To assist Providers delivery against their contractual requirements a number of resources have been made available.
It has been recognised that to provide additional support to CCGs in terms of data validation and monthly reconciliations there are a number of key information/datasets that will be required to be included within Provider Contracts.
CCGs do not wish to burden our Provider colleagues with additional data requests that may be considered to have little or no use, and to that end the documents below seek to introduce the required datasets along with an explanation of what purpose the dataset will serve and how it will be used to the benefit of contract management.
- document Data Specification Supporting Narrative 2015-16 (65 KB)
- spreadsheet Data Specification 2015-16 Acute Provider Feeds (344 KB)
- Data Specification Supporting Narrative 2016-17
- Data Specification 2016-17 Provider Feeds
- Data Specification 2017-18 Acute Provider Feeds
To help Providers report on their Quality requirements, the CCGs have developed a number of tools to assist in the capture and submission of key information, these can be found below.
- spreadsheet Safeguarding Dashboard (14 KB)
- Mental Capacity Act - Provider Compliance Self-Assessment Tool
Commissioning Standards for Medicines
The document below sets out the standards expected of all relevant service Providers who provide services involving medicines.