We want to hear your views on a proposed change to the provision of inpatient haematology services at the County Hospital in Stafford.
The proposal is to transfer eight inpatient beds from the County Hospital to specialist haematology departments at the Royal Stoke University Hospital and the New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton.
Services for day case and outpatients in Stafford are being improved as part of the proposal and a new chemotherapy suite at Cannock Chase Hospital has recently opened offering increased choice to local residents.
Full details of the proposal can be found in the Case for Change document. You can also read a summary of the proposal in the Consultation Document. If you or someone you know might be affected by the proposed changes, please take a few minutes to complete the consultation survey. You can do this:
- Online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CS3DYN2
- Request a hard copy of the consultation document and send the questiionanire back to us at the Freepost address provided - telephone 01785 356944
- Come along to one of our information sessions listed below.
Two public events are taking place as part of a six-week consultation, which will run from Monday 14 September to Monday 26 October 2015. These are being held on:
- Wednesday 16 September, 6-8pm at Aquarius Ballroom & Banqueting Suite, Hednesford
- Tuesday 29 September, 6-8p, at Stafford Gatehouse Theatre, Stafford