Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group has published its first Annual Report which covers the period of April 2013 to 31 March 2014.
NHS England, with input from charities and partner organisations, has committed to give carers the recognition and support they need.
Public Health England and the Alzheimer's Society have launched a campaign to encourage people to sign up as Dementia Friends.
More Articles ...
- Regional Innovation Fund Now Available
- Carers Week Quest (9th - 15th June 2014)
- Final chance to have your say on Improving Dental Care and Oral Health
- Progress needed across children and young people’s healthcare
- Local health professionals to get more power to improve NHS primary care
- Press Statement Issued by TSA
- Patients in Control
- Statement in Response to Social Media Comments
- April is Autism Awareness Month
- Meet the GPs responsible for your local NHS