The four week consultation into proposals to reduce the hours of the Minor Injuries Unit in Cannock is now closed. The consultation ran from September 1st to September 28th 2014.
The four week consultation into the future of the Minor Injuries Unit at Cannock Hospital starts today (1 September 2014) and will run until 28 September 2014.
Are you eligible for a FREE flu vaccination to keep you well this winter?
More Articles ...
- Integrated healthcare expert joins Staffordshire’s pioneering Transforming Cancer and End of Life Care programmes
- Making the NHS Clearer for Everyone
- NHS England is working in partnership to improve care of the dying
- Improving Services for Young Carers
- Guidance published on patients’ choice in mental health care
- Blood in pee campaign
- Men's Health Week - 9-15 June
- CCG Annual Report and Accounts 2013/14
- NHS England makes commitment to Carers
- Dementia Friends Campaign Launched