Stafford and Surrounds CCG is supporting an exciting project working with patients and carers to understand, from their perspective, what is important to them in managing their health and care better.
Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group has today reiterated its position in response to significant speculation across social media sites this week.
April is World Autism Awareness Month, a great opportunity for all of us to come together in recognition of a condition that affects 1 in 100 people in the UK.
More Articles ...
- Meet the GPs responsible for your local NHS
- Making Primary Care Fit for the Future
- You and Your NHS - A Call to Action
- Trust Special Administrator - Recommendations
- Public Questions
- National HIV Testing Week
- Meet the CCG
- NHS111 - Update
- Trust Special Administrator (TSA) Publish Draft Recommendations
- Map of the NHS