NHS England, with input from charities and partner organisations, has committed to give carers the recognition and support they need.
Public Health England and the Alzheimer's Society have launched a campaign to encourage people to sign up as Dementia Friends.
A Regional Innovation Fund of £2.5 million is now available to promote the adoption of innovation and spread of best practice across the NHS.
More Articles ...
- Carers Week Quest (9th - 15th June 2014)
- Final chance to have your say on Improving Dental Care and Oral Health
- Progress needed across children and young people’s healthcare
- Local health professionals to get more power to improve NHS primary care
- Press Statement Issued by TSA
- Patients in Control
- Statement in Response to Social Media Comments
- April is Autism Awareness Month
- Meet the GPs responsible for your local NHS
- Making Primary Care Fit for the Future