Mansion House Surgery in Stone has been able to build a much-needed extension, which will enable staff to better serve the needs of their patients. The extension was officially opened on 1 December 2016 by three generations of the same family who are patients of the practice and active within Mansion House PPG.
Health leaders are reminding people with chronic kidney disease in south Staffordshire to have their free ‘flu jab if they haven’t already as winter begins to grip.
As Christmas creeps closer the ‘flu season begins to take hold - particularly when the temperature drops and winter illnesses start to circulate. This is why Stafford and Surrounds, Cannock Chase and South East Staffordshire and Seisdon Peninsula Clinical Commissioning Groups are calling on patients to take precautions.
Programme update – 25 November 2016
The Transforming Cancer and End of Life Care Programme launched in April 2013 with Cannock Chase, North Staffordshire, Stafford and Surrounds and Stoke-on-Trent Clinical Commissioning Groups forming a partnership to improve cancer and end of life care in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent. The partnership also includes NHS England, Staffordshire County Council, Stoke-on-Trent City Council, Public Health England and Macmillan Cancer Support as strategic partner.
More Articles ...
- Fire minister urges us all to test the smoke alarms in our homes now and every month
- Patients urged to learn about antibiotics to mark European awareness day
- Ambassadors to spread the word on Staffordshire health and care changes
- Conversation Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent
- NHS England's Accessible Information and Communications Policy published
- Protect your unborn baby this winter with a free flu jab
- Local Transformation Plan for Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- County Hospital CEC Update – RCPCH seeking community opinion ahead of review
- CCG calls on parents to act on flu vaccine letter
- Health commissioner Andrew Donald to retire from NHS after 40-year career