Trial will bring services closer to home for Stafford and Cannock Chase patients with breathing difficulties
GPs, Practice Nurses and Practice Managers have been working to develop a new Primary Care Development Strategy. The Strategy will be based on quality outcomes and set the vision for primary care over the next two to five years.
Today the Secretary of State has approved the Trust Special Administrators recommendations to dissolve Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust.
More Articles ...
- You and Your NHS - A Call to Action
- Trust Special Administrator - Recommendations
- Public Questions
- National HIV Testing Week
- Meet the CCG
- International Suicide Prevention Day
- NHS111 - Update
- Trust Special Administrator (TSA) Publish Draft Recommendations
- CCG Response to TSA Recommendations
- Map of the NHS