The management teams at Stafford and Surrounds CCG, Cannock Chase CCG and South East Staffordshire and Seisdon Peninsula CCG joined together in 2015, but each CCG initially retained its own priorities.
We need to make sure services are financially sustainable across Staffordshire, at the same time as focusing on our local projects about better commissioning and primary care. We are asking our staff to deliver complex and difficult change, under pressure and with fewer resources than before.
These challenging circumstances mean our three governing bodies agreed to work more closely together. This partnership aims to combine the best features of each CCG, increasing efficiency and reducing waste.
Our stakeholders, patients, GP members, voluntary groups and staff have all contributed to our new shared goals and values:
The healthiest place to live and work by 2025
- We are honest, accessible and we listen
- Quality is our day job
- We innovate and deliver
- Care and respect for all
- Change the culture: hospital to home, professional to patient
- Focus more on prevention
- Involve everyone for improved health and care
- Empower and support patients to take control of their own health
- Ensure services support people to make informed decisions