The latest Podcast from Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent CCGs is launched today, looking at the massive changes that Coronavirus has brought about for our GP practices.
Richard Caddy talks to Dr Lorna Clarson about:
- The transformation of GP practices in a pandemic
- The race to prepare for Coronavirus
- Adapting to remote consultations
- How patients react to the huge change
- Why some patients must come to surgery while most stay away
- How GPs work from home
- The impact on care homes
- What will become the new normal when the virus goes
And there’s a thank you to plumbers.
To listen to this podcast and others in the series, simply click on the link to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhX55AZibSUvhmoH9vPFhSXHMimpUIXAu