Autism Services for Children and Young People
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (MPFT) is commissioned by Cannock Chase, East Staffordshire, South East Staffordshire and Seisdon Peninsula and Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) to provide community assessment and support for children and young people up to the age of 19, and up to the age of 25 if the young person has an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
All the latest information and contact details for the service are available on the MPFT website at https://www.mpft.nhs.uk/services/children-and-young-people-autism-service
The page contains the following:
· Referral information (NB: Referrals into the service can only be made by a professional who has met with the child and family)
· Meet the team section
· Workshop information
· Information should urgent help be required
· Previous service updates
· Frequently asked questions
· Voice for Change session feedback
· Contact details for a number of other useful services and organisations
Learning Disability Services
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (MPFT) is commissioned by Cannock Chase, East Staffordshire, South East Staffordshire and Seisdon Peninsula and Stafford and Surrounds CCGs (South Staffordshire CCGs) to provide community learning disability services for Children, Young People and Adults.
- Adult learning disability service – Information about the service, including referrals, Frequently Asked Questions and updates can be found here: https://www.mpft.nhs.uk/services/learning-disabilities