To assist Providers delivery against their contractual requirements a number of resources have been made available.
It has been recognised that to provide additional support to CCGs in terms of data validation and monthly reconciliations there are a number of key information/datasets that will be required to be included within Provider Contracts.
CCGs do not wish to burden our Provider colleagues with additional data requests that may be considered to have little or no use, and to that end the documents below seek to introduce the required datasets along with an explanation of what purpose the dataset will serve and how it will be used to the benefit of contract management.
- spreadsheet Data specification 2019/20 (208 KB)
- spreadsheet Local community dataset template 2019/20 (703 KB)
- SUS+ pdf submission timetable 2019/20 (112 KB)
- pdf Contract timetable 2019/20 (165 KB)
- pdf MHSDS 2019/20 submission timetable (112 KB)
- pdf Local community database timetable 2019/20 (100 KB)
To help Providers report on their Quality requirements, the CCGs have developed a number of tools to assist in the capture and submission of key information, these can be found below.
- spreadsheet Safeguarding children: reporting dashboard (31 KB)
- spreadsheet (31 KB) document Safeguarding Children: Lampard Recommendations – Assurance Template (27 KB)
- pdf Themes and lessons learnt from NHS investigations into matters relating to Jimmy Saville 2015 (2.34 MB)
- spreadsheet Safeguarding adults: reporting dashboard (23 KB)
- spreadsheet (23 KB) Safeguarding adults: roles and competencies for Healthcare staff 2018
Commissioning Standards for Medicines
The document below sets out the standards expected of all relevant service Providers who provide services involving medicines.